Customer Service Manager
Location: Blue Ash, OH
- Manage one or more customer service operations at multiple locations (on shore and/or off shore)
- Responsible for Workforce Planning/Forecasting. Manage performance against key objectives such as budgeted cost/ call, handle times etc...
- Manage vendors’ workforce including: recruiting, workflow set up, training, quality reviews, and handling escalations
- Interacts with company processor, banks and call center partners
- Compile, analyze, and report workflow metrics, summarizing partner support metrics. Use data to independently and proactively optimize existing processes and develop new processes to improve internal efficiency, Customer satisfaction, and product experience.
- Escalate partner feedback and trends through various reports and analysis to drive product improvement with relevant cross-functional teams. Provide Product, Marketing, Operations and related teams feedback on opportunities to improve product design.
- Develop a high-performance partner through a combination of weekly coaching, monthly business review, quarterly business review, call shadowing and focusing on training that will increase CSAT/NPS and service program adoption.
- Execute projects involving quantitative analysis, industry research and strategic development that have impact across the customer base
- Manage, inspire and motivate partner site to consistently deliver against assigned CSAT/NPS, productivity and meeting business goals.
- Travel to visit call centers
- Will manage direct reports
Qualified candidates will possess:
- BA/BS degree.
- Experience working across cross-functional teams.
- Experience running and managing a call center workforce remotely.
- Experience directing partner onshore and offshore call center operations
- Minimum of 5 years proven and progressive customer service/call center experience
- Strong reporting & analytical skills
- Strong negotiation skills, excellent communication and presentation skills
- A creative thinker with strong interpersonal skill
- Excitement for working in entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment
- MBA degree.
- Pay Card, Pre-Paid or Financial industry experience
- Proven ability to manage multiple, time-sensitive projects and competing priorities simultaneously, work independently and drive projects to completion with minimum guidance and high attention to detail.
- Ability to structure ambiguous problems and work independently with a focus on delivering actionable results.
- Ability to streamline complex processes and implement workflows designed to increase efficiency.
- Experience in RoboHelp, Knowledgebase, IVR and Case Management tools a plus