CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
Location: Mason, OH
$12.00/hour -- Contract-to-Hire
Our Client is a personalized medicine company dedicated to helping clinicians determine the right medication for individual patients with medical conditions.
- Perform daily customer service activities to include: order entry, responding to customer inquiries, explaining information regarding test options and results according to Standard Operating Procedures via phone, email, fax or mail.
- Resolve customer concerns utilizing in-house resources
- Resolve order exceptions within the specified time frame outlined in the Order Exception Process
- Provide the customer with written information as needed
- Assist with daily auditing of orders
- Support daily registration functions
- Assist in the daily review of order documentation to identify and stop potential reimbursement issues.
- Refer technical inquiries to appropriate staff and ensure that proper follow up occurs
- Interact with Sales, Laboratory and Billing staff
- Associate degree or equivalent experience preferred
- Proficient in all Microsoft software applications
- Skill in answering a telephone in a pleasant and helpful manner