CREDITOR'S RIGHTS ASSISTANT
Location: CINCINNATI, OH
Creditor's Rights Assistant
Are you a professional Legal Assistant looking to join one of the top law firms in the Cincinnati area? If yes, this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
What you will be doing:
- Work collaboratively with attorneys and support staff in drafting legal documents.
- Maintain calendars and all scheduling to ensure the most efficient and effective use of the attorney’s time. Manage and coordinate complex schedules including internal and external meetings and court hearings; ensure all parties are informed of and kept abreast of schedules.
- Obtain knowledge of case management system, terminology and procedures.
- Review and interpret all documents (legal & otherwise) deed of trusts, notes, assignments, property title, dockets, pleadings, etc.
- Respond to court notifications and inquiries received from clients, debtors and debtors' attorneys
What you need:
- 2-3 years of experience in the area of litigation
- Must have legal assistant experience.
- Must have litigation experience
- Certificate of Services knowledge and County and Federal filing experience.
- Bankruptcy experience is a plus.
- Strong organizational skills and proficiency in Word, Outlook and document management systems.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work independently with a sense of urgency.
What you will get:
- Competitive compensation
- Attractive Benefits package
- An opportunity to work for one of the TOP law firms in Cincinnati
** CALL AQUARIUS TODAY AND WE WOULD LOVE TO DISCUSS THE DETAILS- 513-247-0750**