Location: Wilmington, OH
Contract (Possible Hire)
Are you a successful Recruiter looking to get your foot in the door with a very large, reputable company? This is a long term contract opportunity, with potential to be hired on full time. Don't wait and apply today!
What you will be doing:
- Manage full life cycle recruiting process.
- Source, screen, recruit, and hire qualified applicants
- Source and identify candidates through referrals, networking, job postings, resume searches, social media and reviewing applications
- Successfully build relationships with Hiring Managers to determine needs and present qualified candidates in a timely manner.
- Maintain proper procedure in updating Applicant Tracking System.
- Create job postings that are articulate, professional and attention-grabbing to attract the right candidates, posting these ads on various online and offline resources
- Make job offers to applicants who pass screening and interview processes and are approved by management by providing them with an offer letter and discussing the benefits, requirements and details of the position.
What you need:
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience.
- 4+ years of recruiting experience.
- Proven success in recruiting/sourcing and building relationships with Hiring Managers.
- Experience with an Applicant Tracking System.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
** CALL AQUARIUS TODAY AND WE WOULD LOVE TO DISCUSS THE DETAILS- 513-247-0750**