Location: Cincinnati, OH
CONTRACT TO HIRE
Have you ever worked for a company that rewards exceptional performance with accelerated salary increases and promotion through increased responsibility? Are you an outgoing professional who loves to interact with other individuals? If so, you need to apply for this position right away!
What you will be doing:
- Greet external guests, vendors and clients and make sure to properly assist them (offer water, coffee; ensure that they are not waiting too long).
- Maintains security by following procedures; monitoring logbook; issuing visitor badges.
- Ensure the reception, meeting rooms and tea/coffee areas are presentable and neat
- Answer telephone, screen calls and route them to appropriate staff.
- Take complete and accurate messages: record calls by date, time and person, and deliver to appropriate staff in a timely manner.
What you will need:
- High school diploma
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and other word programs
- Outstanding communication skills both verbal and written
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to be a team player
** CALL AQUARIUS TODAY AND WE WOULD LOVE TO DISCUSS THE DETAILS- 513-247-0750**