Location: Cincinnati, OH
Newly created position within the General Accounting Department for a company in the downtown Cincinnati area with FREE PARKING! How would you like to be part of a company that strives for individual, along with company growth? If yes, this is the opportunity for you!
What you will be doing:
- Leases – migrating existing operating leases to finance leases as defined in FASB ASC 842.
- Point person on any system updates, migrations and integrations within the company.
- Insurance, as pertains to accounting for said.
- Taxes, as pertains to accounting for said.
- Various quarterly reporting to the holding company
- Quarterly and annual calculations and related system updates.
- Developing supporting analyses for the monthly Financial Statement reviews.
- Developing and maintaining outside party vendor relationships with, specifically, our inventory and IT dashboard vendors.
- Late journal entry posting, including file uploads into JDE
- Maintaining JDE integrities
- Miscellaneous bank reconciliations
- Assistance at business plan
- Special projects / problem resolution / analysis and correcting adjustments as needed
What you need:
- CPA, versed with new lease standard requirements
- 5+ years in a technical accounting position
- Some public accounting a plus
- Able to work in existing systems and incorporate new ones