Location: Springdale, OH
Retail Collections Specialist
What you will be doing as the Retail Collections Specialist:
- Work at expanding the depth of the work on an account to better explain the reasons for delinquency through the use of the file and other collection tools available within the department.
- Prepares internal reports for analysis of delinquencies and the projections of charge-offs and partial write-downs.
- May recommend and initiate the beginning of legal proceedings in regards to accounts in default.
- May be required to work with realtors, attorneys, property management companies, as well as state and local governments to secure proper title to properties and allow for the easy and properly documented and legal transition into the Bank’s OREO portfolio.
What you will need as the Retail Collections Specialist:
- 2-4 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from four-year College or university; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Customer service mentality.
- Ability to professional diffuse situations.
** CALL AQUARIUS TODAY AND WE WOULD LOVE TO DISCUSS THE DETAILS- 513-247-0750**