chief operating officer
Location: Cincinnati, OH
CHIEF OPERATING OFFICER
How would you like the opportunity to be an integral member of a recognized leader in property development and construction? Now is your chance, so don't wait and apply today!
What you will be doing:
- Work in partnership with CEO and CFO to create long term strategic plan for continued business growth.
- Lead the performance management process that measures and evaluates progress against goals for the organization.
- Manage a Key Metrics Scorecard throughout the organization.
- Provide advice, guidance, and direction to subordinate executives and managers toward their professional development.
- Act as liaison between public funding agencies, private partners and community stakeholders and maintain relationship after project completion.
What you will need:
- Strong financial underwriting skills, must know how to underwrite and analyze real estate deals that use complex forms of financing.
- Demonstrates expertise in all aspects of real estate development, including deal structuring, financing, partnership structuring, building design, permitting and approval processes, and construction management.
- Thorough understanding of financial models and business planning.
- Knowledge of incentives that are available to investors in urban markets including, but not limited to, Low Income Housing Tax Credits (LIHTC), New Markets Tax Credits (NMTC), Historic Tax Credit, etc.
- Understanding of construction projects from timetables, milestones, and cost.
- Understand of the property management business.
- Bachelor Degree
**CALL AQUARIUS RIGHT AWAY AND WE WOULD LOVE TO DISCUSS THE DETAILS- 513-247-0750**