Location: Mason, OH
Pay Based on Experience -- 6 Month Contract (Possible Extensions)
- Member of the Global POS project team and is responsible for the process design, requirements gathering and guiding of custom development for the different POS components
- Responsible for creating a mixture of IT business documents - state documentation, data flow diagrams, process flows, evaluation/recommendation of potential technical solutions, etc.
- Interfaces regularly with Business Stakeholders, other functional teams, and development teams to ensure that requirements are met.
- Must possess a solid understanding of data warehouse concepts including data acquisition, transformation, loading, data modeling, query definition, Business Objects universe development, and reporting.
- Experience in requirements gathering and interpretation in an IT environment
- Strong mix of business and technical acumen
- Systems implementation skills: requirements/process analysis, conceptual and detailed design, configuration
- Team player
- Functional experience in retail industry a plus