bilingual patient scheduling coordinator
Location: Kettering, Ohio
BILINGUAL PATIENT SCHEDULING COORDINATOR
- The hours are Saturday & Sunday 8:00am - 5:00pm; Monday - Friday 5:00pm-8:00pm with a day off on Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday.
- The Patient Scheduling Coordinator (PSC) helps the field staff provide exceptional care by scheduling visits according to protocol.
- All patients’ and field staff inquiries or concerns are addressed courteously and promptly adding to the overall outstanding patient experience.
- The PSC understands and practices all legal and company rules and regulations.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- Education and/or Experience: High-School graduate or equivalent. Associates Degree preferred.
- Bilingual: English and Spanish.
- At least one year of experience in the Health Care industry and experience in home care is desirable.
- Computer Skills: Ability to learn new database system. Ability to run reports and analyze data.
- Customer Service Skills: Effective and clear oral and written communication skills. Ability to listen and work with a diverse group of people.
- Problem Solving Skills: Ability to identify a problem, look for possible solutions, make a decision, and implement the course of action.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize.