ATM PROJECT MANAGER
Location: Chicago, IL or Cincinnati, OH
Are you a professional, detailed Project Manager looking to join a nationally recognized company? Don't wait and apply today!
What you will be doing as the ATM Project Manager:
- Ensure smooth operation of client construction and installation projects, with regard to ATMs and bank equipment.
- Wear multiple hats and must be able to multitask, delegate work and oversees the operating organization on installation projects; while working through vendors, contractors, installers and clients.
- Work with the install/delivery and service staff of varying size.
- Manage relationship with outside vendors, scheduling and oversight of contractors.
- Communicate with customers to confirm set up/prep and installation completion.
- Work with installers to ensure job sites and projects are being executed timely and professionally and troubleshoot any foreseeable problems.
- Work with lead installers to manage labor and project execution.
- Time management, organization and project/process implementation through the department.
- Regular check in throughout the project’s stages of the installation process; communicating with the installation team and client throughout
- Work with scheduler to manage work force and even distribution of man power for efficiency and financial performance.
What you will need as the ATM Project Manager:
- Bachelor Degree or higher preferred or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 3 Years of Project Management Experience Required
- PMI Project Management Professional (PMP), or equivalent certification, is preferred.
- Experience in construction management is a plus.
- Ability to sit and stand for continuous period of time.
- Candidates must have reliable transportation and be reliable to report to work when scheduled.
- Computer skills in Microsoft products, outlook, email and typing.
- Experience in distribution and/or construction environment
- Ability to interact with clients in a positive and professional manner.
- Ability to maintain composure under pressure and trouble shoot problems
- Ability to communicate and explain job details with the installation team
** CALL AQUARIUS TODAY AND WE WOULD LOVE TO DISCUSS THE DETAILS- 513-247-0750**