Associate director, manufacturing
Location: Wilmington, OH
Are you looking for an opportunity to join a rapidly growing, global company? Don't wait and apply today!
What you will be doing:
- Provide leadership to the manufacturing of quality pharmaceutical drug products to support both commercial and clinical needs of the manufacturing facility
- Communicate effectively and establish productive working relationships with Materials Mgmt, Quality Control & Quality Assurance, and Environmental Health and Safety departments.
- Works on complex problems involving intangible variables.
- Provides guidance/troubleshooting abilities on manufacturing issues.
- Provide leadership and management for direct reports: Production Managers, Process Technologists, Commercial/Clinical Team Leaders, and Manufacturing Compliance Specialist.
- Manage the production dept. in the areas of quality, compliance, safety, housekeeping, efficiency, planning, customer service, training and employee development.
- Review and approve GMP documents for use in production and assure that completed documents are accurate and complete prior to forwarding to Quality Assurance for archiving
- Approve protocols, coordinate the validation activities related to production equipment and facilities, and approve final validation reports.
What you need:
- The qualified candidate must have a Bachelor degree in a Science or Engineering Discipline (post-graduate degree preferred).
- Minimum of 10 years progressive management experience in pharmaceuticals manufacturing.
- Demonstrated ability to motivate exempt and non-exempt employees and demonstrated management skills, (i.e., business knowledge, leadership, communication, ability to analyze technical issues, conflict resolution).
- Thorough knowledge of CGMPs.
** CALL AQUARIUS TODAY AND WE WOULD LOVE TO DISCUSS THE DETAILS- 513-247-0750**