ACTIVE DIRECTORY SECURITY ANALYST
Location: Cincinnati, OH
3 MONTH CONTRACT TO HIRE
Are you an IT professional, who specializes in Active Directory and is looking to join one of the top insurance companies in Cincinnati, OH? If yes, then don't wait and apply now!
What you will be doing:
- Enable and support the Active Directory environment
- Design, implement, and support Group Policies
- Enable and support Policy Key Infrastructure (PKI) environment
- Manage and support cross-forest trusts
- Support upgrades and lifecycle management of AD-related software and tools
- Improve AD processes and automate repetitive tasks wherever feasible.
- Fulfill service requests and resolve incidents related to Directory Services
- Provide support and administration Microsoft Office 365 Azure Environment
- Provide support and administration of Remote Domain Controllers & File and Print Servers
- Adhere to Service Management Processes and Procedures (Change, Incident, Problem)
- Ensure customer satisfaction by consulting with Applications and other services who utilize Active Directory. Provide recommendations on best practices for integration.
- Provide after hours and on-call support as part of a rotation
- Create and maintain system documentation for domain technologies, including installation, configuration, and appropriate troubleshooting steps
What you need:
- BS Degree in Computer Science or a related discipline or the equivalent in education and work experience
- 3 - 5 Years of working experience in Directory Services or a related IT discipline
- Experience with Directory Services Experience (Active Directory, LDAP)
- Administering AD and GPOs
- Administering PKI, DNS, DHCP, etc.
- Scripting Experience (PowerShell, VBScript)
- Windows Operating Systems and associated technologies
- Ability to work in a team oriented environment with strong attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of Linux Operating Systems for the deployment of certificates
- Must be self-motivated and take initiative
** CALL AQUARIUS TODAY AND WE WOULD LOVE TO DISCUSS THE DETAILS- 513-247-0750**