Accounts receivable specialist
Location: West Chester, OH
Contract to Hire
Accounts Receivable Specialist
- The Accounts Receivable Associate is responsible for entering payments, applying credits, managing collections, reconciling invoices and bank statements, and printing and distributing a variety of reports.
- Responsible for sending out customer invoices and statements.
- Manages and processes accounts receivable to collect money when it is due, including communicating with customers who are overdue.
- Verify allowances taken by customers and credit the customer’s account appropriately.
- Initiate the review of customer chargebacks.
- Prepare and communicate the daily hold order reports to proactively manage customer accounts and prevent future collection issues.
- Collects credit information and prepares customer folders to assist accounting managers in making informed credit decisions.
- Owns the accounts payable dispute process to notify departments of short payments due to vendor non-compliance and pass through chargebacks.
- Assists with quarterly royalty reports to comply with licensor contracts and make royalty payments.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- Experience with A/R in an inventory-intensive environment is required.
- Must be able to work independently and prioritize appropriately in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to perform multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Must have superb attention to detail.
- Must be able to display a professional demeanor, tact and courtesy when dealing with Customers.
- Good oral and written communication.
- Accounting degree is preferred but not required.
- Polished written and communication skills.