Location: Cincinnati, OH
How would you like the opportunity to get your foot in the door with one of the top law firms in downtown Cincinnati? Don't miss out and apply today!
What you will be doing:
- Assist attorney in preparing for trials, hearings, and closings.
- Conduct legal research and gathering of relevant information to the case.
- Draft legal documents.
- Handle administrative tasks such as filing papers, answering telephone calls, and maintaining and organizing reference files.
What you will need:
- 3+ years experience in the legal field.
- Bachelor Degree or relevant experience.
- Litigation experience.
- Experience in using PowerPoint to prepare presentations and exhibits.
- Must have experience using Trial Director.
- Must have document management system experience. Ideally experience with tools called "Summation" and "Relativity".
- Patent infringement experience would be ideal.
** CALL AQUARIUS TODAY AND WE WOULD LOVE TO DISCUSS THE DETAILS- 513-247-0750**