Location: Mason, OH
Are you a motivated individual who has a true passion for eLearnign and would love to join a reputable, growing company ? If yes, don't miss out and apply today!
What you will be doing:
- Developing online training content and assessment.
- Recommending and implementing content conversion from current instructor-led training to online or virtual training.
- Researching, recommending, and implementing new and alternative distance and mobile learning solutions.
- Partnering with business leaders to develop training content.
- Managing the programming of online courses using both internal and external resources.
- Managing vendor relationships.
- Providing day-to-day support for functionality of online training within an LMS.
- Maintaining all current online training programs and assessments.
- Developing online resources to support the application and retention of instructor-led training.
What you need:
- 1 - 3 years instructional design experience
- Demonstrated proficiency working with Learning Management Systems
- High school diploma or GED
- Excellent oral and written skills
- Demonstrated proficiency with managing projects and vendors
- Advanced knowledge of relevant computer soft
** CALL AQUARIUS TODAY AND WE WOULD LOVE TO DISCUSS THE DETAILS- 513-247-0750**